GMax MX86 Helmet.
GMax delivers a brand new off-road helmet that is DOT/ECE approved. The All New GMax MX86 is all new from the ground up. This lightweight helmet is equipped with Spa Soft CoolMax interior to allow for maximum comfort. It features a total of 16 intake and exhaust vents that are aligned with shell/styro vents and the comfort liner to help keep you cool no matter the conditions..
- The All New GMax MX86 features a DOT and ECE approved lightweight thermo-plastic alloy shell
- New plush, removable, washable Spa Soft and CoolMax interior and cheek pads allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none
- The cheek pads feature a multi-density foam construction creating a superior fit
- Optional interior and cheeks pads available for customizing fit
- Large eyeport that accepts large framed goggles
- Eyeport trim has integrated "ROOST" guard in the nose area for added protection
- Industry leading 16 vents that create maximum air flow is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finishes and durability
- Lateral styro inserts: these additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and shell for increased comfort and reduce outer noise
- Visor is fully adjustable, flexible and vented for maximum vision and venting
- The high flow mouth piece vent allows for quick and easy removal from the front of the helmet for cleaning
- Removable and washable foam dust filter in the mouth piece
- Optional cold weather breath guard is available (sold separately)
- Padded chin strap
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|