GMax OF17 Open Face Helmet.
The new Gmax OF-17 offers many of the features of our premium open face helmets at a price to fit any budget. As with all GMAX helmets, a Coolmax interior is standard as well as a 100% UV400 protective face shield. You also have the option of running it with a sun visor for around town or for those days wind you just want to feel the wind on your face.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting.
- Industry leading six vents, including new GMAX® top and rear vents with premium SPC vented EPS and interior engineered for maximum air flow control
- 100% UV400 resistant face shield comes anti-scratched hard coated for a longer lasting clear view
- Speaker pockets for easy communication system installation
- Optional outer flip tint lenses
- DOT approved
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
You may hook up your helmet light to your brake light wirelessly. In order to do this, you must purchase the LED Brake Light Kit separately. The Light Kit pairs up similar to how Bluetooth pairing works. You can purchase brake light kits for the GM54, GM67 and the OF77 helmet models.