GMax Youth GM-49Y Beasts Snow Helmet.
- DOT Approved
- One shell can be adjusted to three different sizes so the helmet can grow as your child does
- Anti-fog coated dual lens shield, removes & installs easily with no tools
- Youth sized shell & sizing designed for smaller heads
- Removable, adjustable liner and cheek pads allow for easy cleaning and sizing
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard improves warmth and reduces fogging
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||U.S. Hat Size||Inches||CM|
|YS||6 1/8-6 1/4||19 5/16"-19 11/16"||49-50 cm|
|YM||6 3/8-6 1/2||20 1/16"-20 7/16"||51-52 cm|
|YL||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8"-21 1/4"||53-54 cm|