GMax Youth GM-49Y Hail Snow Helmet.
- DOT Approved
- One shell can be adjusted to three different sizes so the helmet can grow as your child grows
- Anti-fog coated dual lens shield removes & installs easily with no tools
- Youth sized shell & sizing designed for smaller heads
- Removable, adjustable liner and cheek pads allow for easy cleaning and sizing
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard improves warmth and reduces fogging
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
GMax Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||US Hat Size||Inches||CM|
|YS||5 7/8 - 6||18.25 - 19||47 - 48|
|YM||6 1/8 - 6 1/4||19 - 19.75||49 - 50|
|YL||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||19.75 - 20.5||51 - 52|