HJC i90 Modular Snow Helmet With Electric Shield.
HJC’s i90 helmet brings a touring rider’s dream to life as a new addition to the iconic line. Created with the vision of flowing wind and open roads in mind, the low-profile, compact shell makes for a lightweight companion for whatever journey you’re on. An increased view, rapid-fire shield, and supercool interior come together to package all of your favorite features in one sleek, stylish design. Always keep your focus on the adventure ahead with the internal dropdown sun shield controlled by a smooth, wire lever that is easy to reach on the bottom of the shell. The i90 is Bluetooth compatible with SmartHJC. Sizes XS-2XL (DOT / ECE) 3XL-5XL (DOT only)
- E.C.E and D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Integrated Sunshield: Black Dark Smoke sunshield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation system with easy-to-reach lever position.
- HJ-33 FRAMELESS SNOW SHIELD: Choose from Dual Lens Snow Shield or Electric Snow Shield . Frameless shields features; increased field of vision, integrated exhaust ventilation and QuickSlide™ Tool-less Shield Replacement System. Electric shield comes complete with powercord (12’ 13.6V DC or AC current from the engine).
- SuperCool™ Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric: Provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick drying functions, superior to previous gerneration.
- Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Retention: Double D-ring
- Glass grooves: Accomodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system
- provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Comes with Breathguard and Chin Curtain.
- Integrated sunshield HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke
- Speaker Pockets: For Bluetooth communication
- Smart HJC READY: (BT sold seperately)
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|2XS||51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
|XS||53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|3XL||65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|
|4XL||67-68||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4|
|5XL||69-70||8 3/4 - 8 3/4||27 1/4 - 27 5/8|