HJC RPHA 11 Pro Mike Wazowki Helmet.
The RPHA 11 Pro, HJC's most advanced, premium helmet. Tested and designed in HJC's own R&D and Wind Tunnel facility, the replacement of the RPHA 10 Pro is lighter, but maintains its strength with our Advanced PIM Plus construction. Several performance and safety feature upgrades make the RPHA 11 Pro HJC's most innovative helmet ever.
- ECE & D.O.T. Approved
- Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM Plus): Reinforcement materials,including Carbon \ and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
- Emergency helmet release: Cheek pads are designed for safe and quick helmet removal in emergency and rescue situations.
- HJ-26 Optically-superior Anti-Fog 2D Flat-Racing Shield: Comes with 2D Dark Smoke Flat-Racing Shield and Anti-Fog insert lens (shield has posts for tear-off & pins for Anti-Fog insert). Wider eye port for better peripheral vision. Eyeglass and sunglass friendly EPS.
- Dual Shield lock System: Innovative Center one-touch shield lock with spring controlled lever. Up to 5mm intial shield position by releasing shield lock
- RapidFire II™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent. New rubber trim on each vent control gives a good tactile feel for precise adjustments.
- Multi-Cool™ Interior: Anti-bacterial, Polygiene® Infused silver chloride Technology. Anti-bacterial fabric with moisture-wicking and quick drying capabilities. Removable and washable crown / cheek pads. Cheek pads are interchangeable in all sizes.
- Eyewear friendly EPS shape with special channels built into the helmet interior.
- Recessed area for speakers molded into the EPS to allow flexibility in speaker placement for a custom fit.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||54-55||6 3/4 - 6 7/8||21 1/4 - 21 5/8|
|S||55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||58-59||7 1/4 - 7 3/8||22 7/8 - 23 1/4|
|XL||60-61||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||23 5/8 - 24|
|2XL||62-63||7 3/4 - 7 7/8||24 3/8 - 24 3/4|