Icon Airform Rubatone Helmet.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Internal airflow geometry and continuous venting system keep rider cool
- Fog-free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ system
- Prolock™ positive shield-locking system
- TracShield™ shield with tear-off posts available; sold separately
- Internal Dropshield with exterior switch
- Comfortable sculpted neck roll
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Fully removable Hydradry™ 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth® device
- Rubatone is a matte-finish rubberized paint developed to match your riding gear
- The Dropshield™ visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
Helmet sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 20 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 1/2 - 26||65-66|