LS2 Assault Spark Helmet.
LS2 Assaults the competition with a class-leading full-face motorcycle helmet. The LS2 Helmets Assault continues the LS2 tradition of innovative design and performance features that make riding a motorcycle the most pleasurable experience in life. The aerodynamic shell is made from our industry leading Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. The multi-density EPS again uses the latest in LS2 technology to work in conjunction with the KPA shell for optimal energy management. The eye port is wide, allowing for superior peripheral vision. The face shield uses optically correct Class A polycarbonate and comes “Pinlock Max ready,” for the ultimate in fog resistant technology. (Pinlock insert is sold separately.) The Assault includes LS2’s Twin-Shield System built-in drop-down sunshield. Large, adjustable ports on the chin bar and at the top of the helmet work in conjunction with the rear spoiler and side venturis to offer adjustable, dynamic flow-through ventilation. The vents are ported through the EPS to allow optimum comfort for the rider. The comfort padding uses a technical fabric the wicks moisture and dries quickly, keeping the rider cooler and more comfortable on long, hot days. The liner incorporates our Emergency Release System, allowing emergency response teams to more easily remove the helmet if ever needed. The full-metal buckle on the DOT approved quick release chin strap makes getting the helmet on and off a breeze. With performance features and the latest in technology, the LS2 Helmets Assault is taking it to the competition, and offer you, the rider, a state-of-the-art helmet that exceeds expectations. Designed for easy installation of the LS2 LinkIn RidePal III by SENA Bluetooth system. INTERMEDIATE OVAL FIT. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Made from Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA).
- 2 shell sizes for an optimum fit.
- Intermediate Oval.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Includes Pinlock insert.
- "C" style quick change shield system.
- Built-in drop-down Sun Shield.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-ofthe- art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05.
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.