LS2 Gate Launch Helmet.
Perhaps the safest mx helmet in its class, the LS2 Helmets Gate full-face motocross helmet offers technology and features rivaling helmets that sell for twice the price. This is an amazing lid. Let’ start with the shell. LS2 uses their proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) for the shell. It’s lightweight, offers just a little flex as part of the energy management system, and is ultra-strong. It tests as well as the best composite materials in the world and is the perfect material for a racing helmet. This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. LS2 uses 3 separate shell sizes so you get the smallest, lightest shell possible for your personal head size. The EPS safety liner is specifically designed to work with the KPA shell for optimal energy management. The interior comfort padding uses a high-tech fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly and keeps the pilot cooler and more comfortable. The liner is fully removable and washable (always wash by hand and air dry) and utilizes LS2’s Emergency Release System, there if you ever need it. Our comfort pads are pre-curved using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all-day comfort and no hot spots. Multiple intake and exhaust ports are ported through the internal EPS to allow flow-through ventilation. The cheek pads are slightly curved to accommodate eyeglasses. An ECE 22.05 rating is accepted for racing by most sanctioning bodies in the U.S. This is a high-performance helmet. It just happens to be reasonably priced. LONG OVAL FIT. Meets or exceeds both DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell offers high strength, light weight and built-in flexibility for energy management.
- 3 shell sizes for the lightest, smallest helmet possible in your head size.
- Multi-port flow-through ventilation.
- Cheek pads are slightly curved to accommodate eyeglasses.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- Wide eyeport accommodates most modern goggles.
- Double D ring strap for secure fit.
- Fixed multi-port ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
- Meets or exceeds both DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|