LS2 Horizon Modular Helmet.
The LS2 Horizon modular motorcycle helmet was built for riders, by riders. The shell is slim, lightweight, aerodynamic and stable. The interior is a soft technical fabric that wicks moisture to keep you cool and comfortable on those long days in the saddle. The rear spoiler and ported vents allow for dynamic, flow-through ventilation. The chin vent is ported to flow air to the ride’s face and assist with keep the shield free of fog. The face shield is made of optically correct Class A polycarbonate. The controls are easy to find and easy to use, even with a gloved hand. The chin bar flips up and out of the way for those breaks when you’re checking a map or talking to friends. It has a solid detent at the top so it won’t drop down when you don’t want it to. The internal drop-down sunshield is cable actuated for a long life and ease of use. Everything you need and want in a modular helmet, offered at a great value from LS2. Designed for easy installation of the LS2 LinkIn RidePal III by SENA Bluetooth system. INTERMEDIATE OVAL FIT. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Made using High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT).
- 3 Shells. Intermediate Oval.
- Modular design flips open and stays up when you need it.
- Built-in drop-down sunshield.
- Dynamic flow-through ventilation.
- High quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Includes Pinlock insert.
- "C" style quick change shield system.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
- Designed for easy installation of the LS2 LinkIn RidePal III by SENA Bluetooth system.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|