LS2 Rebellion 1812 Half Helmet.
The LS2 Rebellion is a motorcycle half helmet that stands alone and charts its own course, just like you. We set out to revolutionize the half helmet market. We started with a stylish shell made of our high performance, lightweight Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. The Rebellion has just the right blend of retro-cool with a technical edge, plus the safety advantage of a roll-off resistant shell design. Imagine a half-shell motorcycle helmet that offers flow-through, ported ventilation to keep you cool on the hottest of days. The short peak and Twin Shield System drop down sunscreen will protect your eyes when the sun is in the horizon. The sun shield itself has a unique, two-stage adjustability: lock it ½ way for just a little shade, or full open for total sun protection. It’s called “Freedom of choice.” Our dual-density EPS meets or exceeds DOT standards. Finish it off with a DOT approved micrometric, quick release chin-strap, and you have all the convenience and comfort of a traditional motorcycle half helmet, but with the technology of the future. NEWS FLASH! The LS2 Rebellion is set up for easy and seamless installation of our LS2 LinkIn RidePal II by SENA Bluetooth system (LinkIn sold seperately). If you’re a rider that sets his own course, the LS2 Rebellion was designed for you. INTERMEDIATE OVAL FIT. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 certification.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell uses nanotechnology to blend aramid fibers and high-end polymers to better manage energy.
- Roll-off resistant shell design.
- Two-stage built-in drop-down sun shield.
- Ported flow through ventilation.
- Designed for easy installation of the LS2 LinkIn RidePal II by SENA Bluetooth system.
- 2 Shells. Intermediate Oval.
- Technologically advanced half shell with roll-off resistant design.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- Built-in, two stage drop down sun shield is scratch and UV resistant.
- Removable peak.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218.
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|