LS2 Spitfire Bomb Rider Helmet.
The LS2 Helmets Spitfire is a modern take on the classic bobber style 3/4 open face helmet. It includes an adjustable two position drop down sun shield. LS2 uses 2 outer shell sizes to allow the smallest, lightest possible helmet. The Spitfire includes a classically styled goggle strap. The interior comfort padding of the Spitfire is constructed from multi-density foam, which is laser cut to fit the curves of the rider's face. The LS2 Helmets Spitfire takes the classic bobber to the future. OVAL FIT. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 certification.
- New take on a classic bobber style.
- Made using High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT).
- 2 shells. Oval.
- Removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- Built-in two stage drop down sun shield is scratch and UV resistant.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218.
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|