LS2 Subverter Chrome Glory Helmet.
The LS2 Subverter full face motocross helmet is a game changer in the world of high-performance MX helmets. LS2 uses their proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) for the shell. It’s lightweight, offers just a little flex as part of the energy management system, and is ultra-strong. It tests as well as the best composite materials in the world and is the perfect material for a racing helmet. This proprietary material uses nanotechnology to blend microscopic particles of aramid fibers into a high-end polymer. This material is absolute state-of-the-art in energy management materials, offering a bit of built-in flexibility to disperse energy, the penetration resistance of high-end fiber products, and a lightweight shell. LS2 uses 3 shell sizes for the Subverter to assure that you get the smallest, lightest shell possible for your specific size. In fact, this is one of the smallest shells in the business. But things get even better. The Subverter has a special MIPS system. An internal, energy absorbing EPS uses in-molding technology, attaching an internal, polycarbonate protective layer between the dual-density EPS and the comfort padding. This layer is slick and works just like your scalp. It allows the comfort liner just a bit of slippage to help offset and diminish rotational energy and dramatically improve the dissipation of energy absorbed by the EPS. In other words, it takes energy management to a new, better level. The shell has 35 separate ventilation ports, with channeled EPS to allow the maximum possible airflow, keeping the rider cooler in the heat of competition. The comfort padding uses LS2’s thermo-weld system, reducing the need for glues. It allows the fabric to be more breathable and comfortable. The liner is removable and washable, so you can keep it as fresh as new. The eye port is wide, allowing for a full field of vision, and accommodates virtually any brand of goggles (goggles are NOT included). We use a metal security plate triangle to reinforce the chinstrap rivet, just as an added touch. The LS2 MX470 Subverter changes the rules of off-road racing and gives you an edge against the competition. INTERMEDIATE OVAL FIT. Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification.
- Highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- Wide eyeport accommodates most modern goggles.
- Perhaps the safest MX helmet on the market.
- MIPS rotational energy management system.
- Emergency release cheek pads.
- Double D ring strap for secure fit.
- Massive multiport ventilation.
- Class leading energy management.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) Shell with built-in energy managing flexibility.
- Internal MIPS system to manage rotational energy.
- Air channels in the EPS allow ultimate airflow while doing dual duty as an additional crumple zone for added safety.
- Thermo weld liner uses no glue, wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you cooler.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 certification
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|Adult Size||Head Circumference|
|XS||53-54 cm||20.87-21.26 in|
|S||55-56 cm||21.65-22.05 in|
|M||57-58 cm||22.44-22.83 in|
|L||59-60 cm||23.23-23.62 in|
|XL||61-62 cm||24.02-24.41 in|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24.80-25.20 in|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25.59-25.98 in|