LS2 Thunder Carbon Helmet.
A high performance full-face motorcycle helmet designed for the worlds most demanding racetracks – The LS2 Thunder Carbon Full-Face Street Helmet was designed by a team including our engineers in Spain and our riders from Moto 3, Moto 2, WSBK and FIM EWC. Together, they developed the safest, most innovative performance helmet on the market. The lightweight, aerodynamic Pure Carbon Fiber shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. We use 3 shell sizes to offer a perfect fit. The eye port is taller allowing you to look farther down the track when tucked-in. The eye port is extra wide so you can see who’s pushing you into the corners. The optically correct face shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts and uses the Pinlock system for the ultimate in fog resistance. The Emergency Quick Release System removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. The technical fabric liner is fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable. Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation allows you to stay cool. The Thunder uses a traditional “Double-D Ring” strap for a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. This model has an INTERMEDIATE OVAL fit. The fit is snug, but comfortable for those long endurance races or high speed jaunts, we call it the 200 M.P.H. fit. Designed at LS2 world headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. Meets or exceeds FIM, DOT and ECE certification (FIM is the standard of Moto G.P.)
- Lightweight aerodynamic Kevlar® reinforced Carbon Fiber helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue
- The eye port is extra tall allowing you to see farther down the track when tucked in
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high-quality foam using LS2's 3D Laser Cut Technology for comfort and safety
- The high-performance race shield is an optically correct 3 mm thick with tear off posts and is Pinlock ready
- Designed at LS2 World Headquarters in Barcelona Spain to meet or exceed FIM FRHPhe-01, DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05 standards
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|20 7/8 - 21 1/4 in
|21 5/8 - 22 in
|22 1/2 - 22 7/8 in
|23 1/4 - 23 5/8 in
|24 - 24 3/8 in
|24 3/4 - 25 1/4 in
|25 5/8 - 26 in