LS2 X-Force Solid Full Face MX Motorcycle Helmet
The next evolution in motocross and off-road performance helmets, the LS2 X-Force was developed to redefine how the industry reduces rotational impact and utilizes new and existing technology. LS2’s X-Force is made from High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC), offering robust, unrivaled durability, allowing the helmet to distribute the force of an impact across the shell surface. LS2 has also added a high performance multi density EPS for state of the art impact management. The 3D laser cut, technical fabric comfort padding is fully removable and washable and keeps the rider fresh and comfortable whether racing or spending a day on the trails. The 9k carbon fiber shell, multi-density EPS, and the high performance, technical fabric liner, combine to create A.R.E.M., which stands for Advanced Rotational Energy Management. LS2’s technological advancements have once again proven that with A.R.E.M., there is no need to add a third party, rotational impact slip plane, to achieve the same, if not better results. The tests have proven that utilizing a combination of shell, EPS, and liner materials and design, A.R.E.M. is the way of the future. The LS2 Helmets X-Force makes high end, advanced technology look good and feel good, but will protect you when it counts.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.06. 1375g,+/-50g. Sizes XS-3XL. Made from High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC). 3 shells
- Removable, washable technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots. Includes universal hydration tube to fit most hydration packs.
- Extra wide eye port accommodates most modern goggles. Try pairing it with our Aura or Aura Pro Goggles.
- Features AREM (Advanced Rotational Energy Management) system. Crumple zone channels in EPS for additional energy management. Emergency release cheek pads. Adjustable and retractable safety release peak.
- Massive multi-port dynamic flow-through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool while acting as an additional crumple zone for added safety.