LS2 Youth Rapid Dream Catcher Helmet.
The new Rapid interprets the basic compromise between high level protection and easy design. This new helmet of the LS2 range is molded in HPTT, a mix of ABS giving a total safe structure with a very light weight, three shells, breath deflector, Class A visor and quick release system. This helmet is perfect to be used for daily rides in the city and really comfortable for mid-distance journeys. LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity. To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT).
- 2 Shell Sizes.
- Removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- "A Class" Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Pinlock Ready shield.
- Quick change shield system.
- DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure. Stateof- the-art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.
|19 1/4 - 19 3/4 in
|20 - 20 1/2 in
|20 7/8 - 21 1/4 in