Saddlemen BR1800 EX Studs Sissy Bar Bag.
Saddlemen BR1800 EX Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Rugged blend of leather-grained materials looks great on any type of motorcycle
- Rigid internal structure is strong enough to lean on even when empty
- No sissy bar required
- Two mounting systems included: Saddlemen's Versa Mount seat harness or adjustable sissy bar strap system easily attach bag to motorcycle seat, luggage rack, or sissy bar
- Included backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Sturdy grip handle for convenient carrying
- Includes detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Spacious top-loading main compartment and large top-loading main compartment
- Four external pockets and five internal mesh pockets
- Easy-to-use side release buckles on each strap, decorative chrome buckles provide style
- Rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements
- Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket
- Mini-padlock for security (includes extra keys)
- Available with or without studs
Saddlemen BR1800 EX Sissy Bar Bag Dimensions:
15" H x 11" W x 10" D (1,800 cubic inches cargo capacity) and holds one 3/4 helmet plus cargo
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
- Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each Saddle Stow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.