Saddlemen Cruisn Slant Saddlebags Throw-Over.
The descriptions will say if there are rips, tears or anything else that should not be on the items. If the description does not mention the condition of the item, then the item is perfect. These are premium quality items for affordable prices. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Condition – Not in original packing
The Saddlemen Cruis’n Slant Saddlebags Throw-over are available in three sizes, one of which is certain to fit your needs. The large is 15.5”L x 9.5”H x 5”D. The jumbo is 17.5”L x 10.5”H x 6”D. And then there is the extra jumbo for those times when you have to haul a lot of gear and belongings. The extra jumbo measures 22”L x 10.5”H x 7”D. These are sleek, attractive bags with clean, no fuss lines. They come with a multi-adjustable yoke so you can hang them from your fender or the seat. Need your bags quickly? No worries. These bags feature a quick-release connection so you can take your bags off quickly and be on your way. And because they’re made from a combination of durable materials, including leather, marine-grade vinyl and a sturdy plastic frame, you know they will last you a long time.
Large : 15 1/2" L x 9 1/2" H x 5" D
Jumbo : 17 1/2" L x 10 1/2" H x 6" D
Extra Jumbo : 22" L x 10 1/2" H x 7" D
Saddlemen Cruisn Slant Saddlebag Features
- Cruis'N Slant Throw-Over Saddlebags offer a smooth, clean styled saddlebags available in three sizes
- Throw-Over style includes a multi-adjustable yoke which hangs the bags from the fender or seat,and also includes a quick-release bag connection to take off bags without disturbing the yoke or seat and a rear-mounted carry handle.
- Made of a durable combination or materials including genuine leather, marine grade vinyl and a tough plastic frame
- All feature easy open lid with lockable twist-locks and supplemental hook and loop, rigid construction and genuine leather straps.
- Saddlebag support brackets recommended
Saddlemen Cruisn Slant Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.