Saddlemen Drifter Teardrop Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway.
Dimensions: 20.5" L x 12" D x 6.5" W
Saddlemen Drifter Teardrop Saddlebag Features
- Drifter features stylish straps and chrome buckles
- Chrome saddlebag supports and mounting hardware are included, so you don’t have to buy anything else
- Install them one of three ways:
1) A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or
2) easily remove the yoke and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports, or
3) add Saddlemen’s S4 Quick-Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom,rigid mount installation that enables the bags to come on and off in seconds
- Turn Signal Relocator bracket included for those harder-to-fit bikes
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc.
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included
- Yokes can be removed for rigid mounting as desired
- Size optimized for bikes with external shocks:
Saddlemen Drifter Teardrop Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.