Scorpion EXO-AT950 Outrigger Helmet With Electric Shield.
The EXO-AT950 SE was designed to play in the snow! It has all the same great versatile features as our standard AT950 but with a few snow specific advancements. Comes with a ELECTRIC DUAL-PANE shield combined with a cold-weather breath box. The peak visor can still be removed for more aerodynamics. The same oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin-bar can be conveniently flipped up when you stop to get gas or chat. The internal drop down Speedview® sunvisor has been replaced with an amber tinted visor to help with the sun. Inside the KwikWick® II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the no-fog face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO-AT950 with most goggles for warmer days. Three shell sizes made of Advanced LG® Polycarbonate and dual density EPS, result in a helmet that is light weight, strong, and protective.
- Advanced LG© Polycarbonate shell (w/ 3 Shell Sizes)
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual Position Mouth Vent
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Electric Shield (SE) Cold-weather breath box and Aero Skirt included
- Oversized Eyeport – accomodates most sizes / brand goggles (when face shield is removed)
- KwikWick® II Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner removable and washable.
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads Accommodate Eyeglasses
- Easy-use Flip-up Chin Bar
- Comm-ready speaker pockets for your favorite BlueTooth® device
- Removable Block Off Plates – included (for use when visor is not on helmet)
- Cold-weather breath box and Aero Skirt included
- DOT-218 Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|