Scorpion EXO-R420 Graphite Helmet.
The EXO-R420 helmet continues to set a new standard for Scorpion EXO®’s full face street helmets at a very competitive price point. An all new advanced LG® polycarbonate shell is more aerodynamic and smaller resulting in an ultra lightweight SNELL-approved helmet. The aero tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the riders head while maintaining low noise levels. The EXO-R420 now features our new Elliptec™ II faceshield with a latching shield locking mechanism located in the lower center of the shield. This makes the faceshield more secure and provides a tighter seal against the gasket. The faceshield can easily be removed without tools, and the EverClear® No-Fog coating helps keep your vision clear in cold and damp environmental conditions. The KwikWick® II comfort liner is moisture wicking, anti-microbial, quick drying and can be easily removed and is machine washable.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell
- Ellip-Tec™ II Ratchet System
- Clear Everclear® Anti-Fog faceshield installed Dark Smoke and other shield options sold separately.
- KwikWick® II Washable Anti-Microbial Comfort liner
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads Accommodate Eyeglasses
- Emergency Quick Release Cheek Pad System
- Comm-ready speaker pockets for your favorite BlueTooth® device
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System
- SNELL / DOT-218 Approved
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|