Scorpion Vortex Air Jacket.
The combination of large gauge mesh and abrasion resistant Rhino-Mesh® on Scorpion Exo®’s Vortex Air chassis results in up to 30% more airflow while providing 3X the abrasion resistance of comparable mesh riding jackets.
- Large gauge mesh / Rhino-Mesh® combination increases airflow (up to) 30% by replacing most “non-breathing” textile segments with abrasion resistant Rhino-Mesh
- Lightweight Rhino-Mesh® chassis provides 3x the abrasion resistance of comparable mesh riding jackets
- Integrated 600D polyester reinforcements at key impact points (shoulders, elbows, and lower back)
- C.E. Level 1 approved Exo-Tec® armor at the shoulders & elbows
- High density back protector that can be upgraded to Sas-Tec® C.E. Level 2 back armor
- Integrated action-back panels increase rider mobility and comfort while decreasing fatigue
- Low profile, neoprene finished collar provides maximum rider mobility and comfort
- Multi-point adjustments at the hips, biceps, and forearms create a user-defined custom fit
- Reliable, smooth, snag-free YKK® zippers
- Removable, full-sleeve, zip-in 100% Waterproof liner
- Multi-pocket design (2 outside chest, 2 hand warmer, plus 2 inside)
- 360° of NightViz® Reflective on back and upper arms
- Belt loop for jacket to pant attachment
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|S||36" - 38"||32"|
|M||38" - 40"||33"|
|L||42" - 44"||34"|
|XL||44" - 46"||35"|
|2XL||46" - 48"||36"|
|3XL||48" - 50"||37"|