Scorpion Women's Elbow Armor.
SAS-TEC armor is made of a polyurethane foam material, without a hard shell or edges, which surpasses the required CE values by 50%. The closed air cells function by means of progressive absorption; the material is soft and flexible in its normal state but a sudden impact will cause the protectors to harden and absorb the impact without transmitting the force to the body. Provides CE Level 2 protection and fits Scorpion Women's Jackets. Sold as a pair.
- Visco-elastic memory foam : After an impact or deformation of the foam, the protector will quickly revert to it's original shape.
- Multiple Impact Compliance : Even if the same area of the protector receives repeated impacts, the protector maintains it's fully functional capability.
- Adaptive Absorption : The air within the cells of the protector allow progressive absorption of energy as the material compresses and becomes more firm.
- Climate Stability : Sas Tec Visco-elastic foam does not break down under high temperatures and can withstand up to 212 degrees Farenheit.
- Environmentally Conscience : Partially made of recyclable materials