Scorpion EXO-GT930 Transformer Helmet.
Once again ScorpionEXO® redefines value and versatility with the EXO-GT930 Transformer helmet, by taking the traditional modular to the next level and offering you what no one else does.
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Developed by ScorpionEXO®, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Closeable Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Removable Chin Bar: Easy to remove chin bar allows you to transform the helmet to an open-face configuration
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: ScorpionEXO®’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- Everclear® No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Shatter Resistant. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Everclear® SpeedView® Drop Down Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick® ‘C’ Comfort Liner: Anti-Microbial, moisture wicking liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit®: 3D Contoured, Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- EXO-COM® Ready: Seamlessly integrates with the EXO-COM® BlueTooth® Communicator Kit.
- Communication System Speaker Pockets: Large Diameter pockets accommodate most BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Peak Visor Included: Peak Visor included for use in open-face configuration
- Aero Skirt: Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise
- Double D-Ring retention system
- 3 Shell Sizes:Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-3XL.
- Anti-Roll Off System
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified; ECE Certified P/J
- 5 Year Warranty
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8-7||55-56||21 5/8-22|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||57-58||22 7/16-22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||61-62||24-24 3/8|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||63-64||24 3/4-25 3/16|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||65-66||25 9/16-26|
|4XL||8 3/8-8 1/2||67-68||26 3/8-26 3/4|