Scorpion VX-16 OFF-ROAD Solid Motorcycle Helmet.
The VX-16 includes features demanded by off-road riders, yet available at a price anyone can afford. The lightweight polycarbonate shell and Dual Density EPS provide efficient impact protection and energy absorption. The Airfit® liner inflation system allows you customize the fit of your helmet, while intake vents on the forehead align perfectly with internal channels inside the helmet, keeping you cool when temperatures rise. The VX-16 includes another unique feature that you do not see in most helmets, which is a peak visor extender. This will help block mud and sun in different terrain..
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 Approved
- Advanced polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual-density advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement
- EPS liner throughout entire chin bar provides additional protection
- KwikWick II liner fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Four intake ports on the chin bar maximize air flow
- Two intake ports across the eyebrow allow cool air into the helmet and force unwanted hot air out of the two rear exhaust ports
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System features an inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- Goggle eye port accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes and has a soft pliable rubber roost guard
- Aero-tuned visor’s aerodynamic design allows free flowing air through the visor while still blocking the intense sun from above
- Peak extender included to help further block the sun and elements when riding
- Double D-Ring retention system
- 5 Year Warranty
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|20 7/8-21 1/4
|6 5/8-6 3/4
|22 7/16-22 3/4
|7 1/8-7 1/4
|23 1/8-23 5/8
|7 3/8-7 1/2
|7 5/8-7 3/4
|24 3/4-25 3/16