Sena Momentum Intelligent Noise Control Bluetooth-Integrated Helmet
Have you ever been cruising down the road, wondering to yourself “An add-on Bluetooth communicator unit is nice for the average rider, but I am the Tony Stark of motorcycling, and I want a helmet that would make Iron Man himself seem obsolete.” If that is you (and why wouldn’t it be?... those are totally logical thoughts), then the Sena Noise Control Helmet will be right up your alley.
Advanced noise canceling profiles your environment to significantly reduce unwanted road noise from hitting your ears. Toggling to Ambient Mode heightens your hearing when the situation calls for it.
Using the on-board features you'll be able to link up in a 8-way intercom with other Sena riders or listen to you favorite tunes as you're tearing up the twisties. Pairing a Bluetooth-enabled mobile device to your Sena allows you to take advantage of your smartphone's capabilities such as navigation, music or hands free calling.
- Composite fiberglass shell
- Two shell sizes
- Multi density EPS liner
- Pinlock face shield (Pinlock lens included)
- Removable, washable, quick dry liner
- Top and chin vents
- Rear exhaust port
- Double D-ring closure
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- DOT Certified
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Talk time: 20 hours
- Charge time: 2.5 hours
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Audio multitasking
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC codec
- Working distance of up to 1600 meters (1 mile) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
HOW TO MEASURE
- Wrap a soft, flexible measuring tape horizontally around your head 1 inch above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape softly snug, read the length and repeat for accuracy. Use the largest measurement.
- Select the helmet size that is closest to your head measurement from the Size Chart above. If your head measurement falls between two helmet sizes, it is suggested to go with the smaller size.
|Size||Head ( CM )||Head ( In )||Hat Size ( In )|
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 1/2-22||6 7/8-7|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 1/8||7 7/8-8|