Speed and Strength Call To Arms 2.0 Moto Shirt.
Designed as a modern fit that moves with the rider, the Call to Arms 2.0 Moto Shirt incorporates a slightly longer torso with a tapered shape from shoulder to waist and a shirt-style drop on the back. Shoulder gussets and 4-way stretch ensures that the range of motion is not compromised. The tailored design is cut to adapt as size increases, allowing for a better fit across multiple body types.
- Waxed canvas frame with 4-way stretch and aramid reinforcements at shoulders and elbows
- Removable Vault™ C.E.-approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Removable Vault™ C.E.-approved spine protector
- Hidden YKK® main zipper opening
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two snap pockets at chest
- Shoulder expansion gussets
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Snap down collar
- Reflective trim
Measure the widest part of your chest, under your armpits and around. Be sure that your arms are resting at your sides.
Measure from the middle of the back of your neck, over your shoulder, over your elbow, ending at your wrist.
Measure the smallest point of your waist all the way around.