Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Textile Heated Gloves (NIOP).
Condition - Not in original packing
Size - S and M Available Only
The Tour Master Synergy® 2.0 Heated Textile Gloves provide extra warmth on those cool days when you want to take your motorcycle out for a cruise around town. The Synergy® textile gloves provide protection from the elements and allow you to extend your riding season a little while longer. The Tourmaster textile gloves work great with the Synergy® vest liners, jacket liners and pant/chap liners.
Synergy 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy Gloves with Synergy Pant or Vest Liners).
- Comfort stretch fabric and goatskin palm construction with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide consistent, even heat
- A single rheostat is included and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (dual rheostat controller optional)
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle's 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible steel fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Water-resistant, single or dual rheostat available
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.