Tour Master Womens Horizon Line Alpine Trek Pants.
- Armor-Link® mesh shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Phoslite® reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable 1680 denier ballistic polyester seat panel minimizes slipping
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility
- Two zippered hand pockets with 600 denier Carbolex® covers
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit
- Removable, two-stage Aqua-Therm™ liner: The first stage is a waterproof, windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily added for increased warmth
- Side-entry leg zippers
- Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side zipper included
- ESO™ zippers
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.