Tour Master Women's Intake Air V6 Jacket.
There's no need to suffer from summertime heat, not when Tourmaster offers a fine option such as the Intake Air 4.0 Mesh Jacket. Built with Armor-Link mesh material plus 1680-denier ballistic polyester in impact areas, this is one jacket that offers a just-right balance between comfort and protection. New-gen CE-approved armor at the elbows and shoulders plus an articulated triple-density back protector deliver impact protection, and an Aqua-Therm™ two-stage waterproof liner and insulated liner vest can be configured or removed to boost comfort and versatility. Adjustable, elastic-snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep areas help tailor fit to each rider as do the adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls. Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket offer convenient storage. Tourmaster's signature reflective rear triangle helps increase nighttime conspicuity, along with 360º Phoslite® reflective piping.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester shell with mesh panels
- Abrasion-resistant 1000D nylon dobby on shoulders and elbows
- Reissa waterproof, breathable zip-out rain liner with zip-out thermal vest liner
- Mandarin-style collar and adjustable zippered cuffs feature soft microfiber trim
- Accordion stretch panels on back and elbows allow for increased mobility
- Two zippered hand and chest pockets, rabbit pouch, and four internal storage pockets
- CE-level 2 SAFE-TECH shoulder and elbow armor
- Removable EVA foam back pad (fits SAFE-TECH 851 size L back pad)
- Reflective printing on upper chest, arms, and back
- Adjustable waist and arm take-up straps
- Includes an 8” jacket-to-pant zipper attachment with pant side included
- Genuine YKK® zippers
Bust: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your seat while standing
Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist.