Vance VS214S Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags for Harley Davidson Dyna Motorcycles.
Dimensions: 11" x 14" x 5.25
- Easy installation, throw over strap goes on rear fender/under passenger seat
- Multiple tie downs to secure to motorcycle
- 4 elastic inside pockets
- Closer flaps secure items with adjustable steel buckle and quick release buckles
- Rear pouch 8' x 3" with Velcro flap closer
- Zipoff bag with Heavy Duty Velcro Cover and Lock, handle on each bag make for easy carrying
- Internal corrugated plastic design to hold shape and durability
- UV protected and it will not turn white in extreme heat
- Heat protection on the bottom of the bag
- Not a cooler bag. Not intended to use with water & ice
- 4 badges with tassels and multiple chrome studs
- Shipping weight 18.1 pounds
- Universal Fitting (Harley, Victory, Indian, BMW, Triumph, BSA, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha)
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender. *Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.
|Vance VS214S Studded Motorcycle Saddlebags for Harley Davidson Dyna Motorcycles|