Alpinestars CR-8 Gore-Tex Shoes
The CR-8 GORE-TEX riding Shoes are the perfect touring riding shoes for hardcore travelers in any weather conditions. The CR-8 GORE-TEX Shoes take the performance of the original CR-X to all-new levels. Featuring a higher cut and differentiated aesthetics from the CR-X Drystar® Shoes, plus the 100% waterproof and breathable performance of the GORE-TEX membrane, the CR-8 GORE-TEX Shoes are made from a stretch waterproof outer bootie construction with breathable textile panels, an angled waterproof zipper closure, and an inner bootie with a speed lace internal closure system for the highest levels of waterproof and breathable comfort. Internally, the CR-8 GORE-TEX Shoes incorporate the Alpinestars’ TPF transversal protection frame midsole, multiple-layer malleolus protection, and a reinforced heel counter and toe box. The shoes have a removable OrthoLite® insock for great comfort and breathability, an elasticated collar, plus a 10mm drop for excellent walking ergonomics off the bike.
- GORE-TEX inner bootie lining.
- Angled Waterproof zipper closure.
- EVA mid sole with integrated soft EVA cushion pad.
- Reinforced toe box and heel counter.
- 3D print shifter pad reinforcement.
- Engineered TPF plate for transversal protection, lower support, and front flexibility.
- 10 mm drop for walking comfort.
- OrthoLite® insock for high levels of breathability