Fly Sentinel Venom Helmet.
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate blend shell
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer, one slightly harder combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Optically superior clear face shield with anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance
- Tinted drop down inner sun shield. 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers
- Shield lock provides piece of mind
- Easy shield changes quick, secure and tool less removal and installation
- Qwick - Dry® comfort liner and cheeks pads. Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation
- Speaker pockets built into the EPS for Bluetooth/Comm systems
- Removable, washable interior and removable chin curtain
- High-Flow ventilation system, 6 adjustable intake vents, 5 exhaust vents
- Removable breath deflector helps direct airflow upwards across the shield for fog free vision
- ECE Approved / D.O.T. Approved
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|