LS2 Citation II Solid Full Face Motorcycle Helmet.
LS2 Helmets Citation II full-face touring motorcycle helmet is the return of a helmet that offers the performance and features of helmets 3 times its cost. The Citation II shell uses LS2’s proprietary High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC) for its ultra-light weight, strength, and safety. Easy to use and fully adjustable top vents are ported to allow true flow through ventilation. The shield is made from Class “A” polycarbonate to be optically correct, scratch and UV resistant, and is Pinlock ready (LS2 includes the Pinlock insert at no extra charge). The LS2 Citation II uses our Twin Shield System drop down sun shield. It’s cable-operated switch is smooth, and easy to use, even with a gloved hand. The fully removable Magna-Tech liner is made of a technical, breathable fabric and uses our Emergency Release System cheek pads. The cheek pads are contour cut from high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser cutting technology for a perfect fit and no hot spots. 6 helmet shell sizes make for an all-day comfortable helmet that is as small and low profile as possible. A DOT/ECE 22.06 approved quick release chinstrap makes it a breeze to get the helmet on and off your head. Built for riders who ride, whether touring, sport touring, adventure, scooting or commuting. Designed at LS2’s World HQ in Barcelona, Spain, the Citation II offers more helmet for every occasion.
- The shell meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.06. It’s available in sizes XS-3XL with 6 shell sizes. Made from High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC).
- Removable washable, Magna-Tech liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D laser-cut cheek pads for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- “A Class” Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant. Pinlock Max ready shield, includes Pinlock insert in the box. Built-in sun shield.
- DOT approved Micrometric quick release chin strap for a secure closure. Emergency Release Cheek Pad System. State of the art multi-density EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multi-port dynamic, flow through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool.
Measuring for a motorcycle helmet is important. Get a helmet that is too small, and you’ll end up with a headache and a very uncomfortable ride. Get one that is too big, and you might as well wear a hat, since that’s about all the protection you’ll enjoy. A helmet needs to fit properly, with a very slight movement when tugged by your hand. So getting the right size measurement of your head is very important.