Z1R Warrant Camo Helmet.
- Scratch resistant, polycarbonate shield
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Drop down sun visor makes the helmet versatile in all lighting conditions
- Chin vent improves interior airflow and helps reduce shield fogging
- Fully removable, polyester moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Intake and exhaust for temperature regulation
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||22 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 1/2||61-62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||62-64|
|3XL||25 1/2 - 26||64-65|
|4XL||26 1/4 - 26 3/4||66-67|