Z1R Youth Warrant Helmet.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Scratch resistant polycarbonate shield
- Intake and exhaust vents for temperature regulation
- Fully removable moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||22 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 3/4||57-58|
|L||23 1/8 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 - 24 1/2||61-62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||62-64|
|3XL||25 1/2 - 26||64-65|
|4XL||26 1/4 - 26 3/4||66-67|