Scott Prospect Super Works Film System (WFS) Goggles
The SCOTT Prospect WFS Goggle is the perfect solution for racing in wet and muddy conditions. It comes equipped with a WFS50 roll-off system for a large and clear field of vision when the mud starts spraying. The canisters can be clipped directly on the WORKS lens pins for quick and easy installation, with no tools required. Tear-offs can then be easily installed on the same pins for extra vision protection. The transparent anti-stick grid offers a superior field of vision, smooth sliding on the lens and a better sealing with the lens at the top.
- Pre-installed WFS50 Roll-Off system, offers a large, clear field of vision in muddy conditions
- Lens Lock System features four locking pins that go through the lens
- Anti-stick grid with mudflap
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog lens treatment
- Polycarbonate lens
- Articulated Polyamide (nylon) outriggers
- Frame is constructed of soft Thermoplastic urethane (TPU) with UV blockers to help maintain flexibility, even in cold temperatures
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Works Film System (WFS) consists of two canisters - the WORKS Motorside Canister and the WORKS Supplyside Canister. Both are attached to the goggle lens. The Motorside has a strong engine and enough space to roll off the full dirty film, the Supplyside Canister holds the film.
- Includes 2 rolls of film, nose guard and microfiber goggle bag.